We are SOAX, an emerging company specializing in automated data collection services for companies worldwide. On the demand side, our priority is to deliver the best-in-class experience for data-hungry businesses across the globe while collecting public data on the web. Performance, security, and customer-centric approach are our core values in this direction.
SOAX Team is now looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Tech Team.
We are building a geo-distributed system written in GoLang that uses protocols such as HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS5/TCP/UDP. Our goal is to configure this system so that all these parts of the system interact with each other with a short response time, low error and loss, high availability and high speed of finding suitable nodes.
What You’ll Do
- Assistance in planning application architecture, scaling and orchestration;
- Setting up environments, automating the verification and distribution of applications to environments;
- Assistance in organizing the work of developers, system administrators and QA;
- R&D in optimizing existing solutions to reduce costs and increase productivity;
- Preparation and promotion of disaster recovery events;
- Making decisions on expanding/contracting infrastructure;
- Responsibility for the operability of environments and processes for testing and distributing applications;
- Assistance in organizing the storage and delivery of analytical data.
What You Need To Succeed
- 3+ years of experience in a DevOps role;
- Experience with Gitlab, Docker Swarm, Linux, Prometheus, AlertManager, Terraform;
- Experience with MySQL, Clickhouse, Kafka, Grafana, Ansible will be a plus.
What we can offer
- You can work from anywhere you want, including flexible hours! Furthermore, we don’t promote work-life balance in the traditional sense. Instead, we believe in work-life integration and care about results above all else
- Are you ready to wow the world? SOAX provides global opportunities to bring your creativity to fresh new challenges every day. We’re a fast-growing startup and we have big goals! You will be able to help us achieve the next milestone in our journey
- At SOAX you will thrive if you want to grow, learn, and stretch yourself. That’s why we provide learning and development budgets for courses and books
- We know money talks, so we offer a competitive salary and benefits in GBP
- Great team of enthusiasts to work with, we have a culture that emphasizes collaboration, energy, and openness so that newcomers will feel at home with us quickly. Our onboarding process is fast-paced but still supportive
If you realize you are our perfect candidate, please apply here. That would be great if you describe yourself in a few sentences and explain why have you chosen this position to apply to. We look forward to hearing from you!