We live in a world where “net neutrality” is a forgotten term, privacy is a luxury, and social stratification happens not only in terms of wealth – but also – in terms of access to data. We believe that humanity’s future lies in free and unlimited access to the internet and data – and we are committed to building it together!
Our vision is to become the most accessible, stable, and secure internet gateway in the world.
We seek an expert Strategic Partnerships Director to expand our monetization product coverage, develop a positive relationship with our partners, and operate as a strategic thinker for our customers. This is a crucial role within SOAX that will be responsible for developing and driving our business within the most relevant supply on the market, sales/supply generation activities, and setting the leading business strategies to keep publishers happy with our global monetization solution.
Join SOAX, and help us keep public data on the internet available for every business in the world!
- From outreach to negotiation to closing, you’ll be responsible for driving supply acquisition within the publishers of desktop software, mobile apps, and IoT manufacturers across the world;
- Qualify and effectively nurture and manage a healthy sales pipeline of leads across both outbound and inbound channels;
- Source new leads for onboarding professional supply onto SOAX via market research;
- Identify decision-makers, navigate business objections, and negotiate long-term partnerships with supply providers;
- Consistently meet and exceed quarterly growth quotas;
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, Business Operations, Marketing and Product and teams to ensure a seamless handoff for key new supply partners.
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Business proficiency, both written and oral communication skills in English;
- Previous work experience in a sales function in the ad tech industry, expanding SDK integration coverage or fast-moving startup;
- Proven ability to successfully close business development opportunities in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong negotiation skills with external partners;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively;
- Experience with PipeDrive, Intercom, and Lemlist is a plus;
- Experience with Redash and SQL is a plus.
- You can work from anywhere you want, including flexible hours! Furthermore, we don’t promote work-life balance in the traditional sense. Instead, we believe in work-life integration and care about results above all else
- Are you ready to wow the world? SOAX provides global opportunities to bring your creativity to fresh new challenges every day
- At SOAX you will thrive if you want to grow, learn, and stretch yourself. That’s why we provide learning and development budgets for courses and books
- We know money talks and that’s why we offer a competitive salary and benefits in GBP
- Great team of enthusiasts to work with, we have a culture that emphasizes collaboration, energy, and openness so that newcomers will feel at home with us quickly. Our onboarding process is fast-paced but still supportive
If you realize you are our perfect candidate, please send your CV to [email protected]. Please mention the position title and your name in the subject of the email. That would be great if you describe yourself in a few sentences and explain why have you chosen this position to apply to. We look forward to hearing from you!