We are SOAX, an emerging company specializing in automated data collection services for companies worldwide. On the demand side, our priority is to deliver the best-in-class experience for data-hungry businesses across the globe while collecting public data on the web. Performance, security, and customer-centric approach are our core values in this direction.
Now we are looking for an experienced Back-End Developer. This position can be based anywhere in the world (working remotely).
Our tech stack: Golang, MySQL, Redis, Memcached, Docker.
Join SOAX, and help us keep public data on the internet available for every business in the world!
What will you do?
- Managing the complete software development process from conception to deployment;
- Maintaining and upgrading the software following deployment;
- Test and debug;
- Working effectively with a high degree of autonomy, within a collaboratively minded team.
Skills and qualifications
- 2+ years of experience developing applications using server-side programming languages including Golang;
- Experience with Docker;
- Familiarity with MySQL and caching mechanisms such as Redis, Memcached;
- Experience working with Nginx servers with a solid background in Linux.
What we can offer
- You can work from anywhere you want, including flexible hours! Furthermore, we don’t promote work-life balance in the traditional sense. Instead, we believe in work-life integration and care about results above all else
- Are you ready to wow the world? SOAX provides global opportunities to bring your creativity to fresh new challenges every day. We’re a fast-growing startup and we have big goals! You will be able to help us achieve the next milestone in our journey
- At SOAX you will thrive if you want to grow, learn, and stretch yourself. That’s why we provide learning and development budgets for courses and books
- We know money talks, so we offer a competitive salary and benefits in GBP
- Great team of enthusiasts to work with, we have a culture that emphasizes collaboration, energy, and openness so that newcomers will feel at home with us quickly. Our onboarding process is fast-paced but still supportive
If you realize you are our perfect candidate, please apply here. That would be great if you describe yourself in a few sentences and explain why have you chosen this position to apply to. We look forward to hearing from you!