Refund and Cancelation Policy. Dispute Resolution.
Last updated November 18th, 2021.
Any disputes arising out of Clients access to the Services and/or use of the System shall be resolved subject to Dispute Resolution Procedure set out as follows:
- Any dispute arising out of the use of the System shall be provided for the Customer Support of SOAX consideration by email to: [email protected] Please address any inquiries that may arise in relation to Refund, Cancelation, or Chargeback to Customer Support.
- Please be aware that for security reasons we log Customer Support conversations with the Customers.
Refundable and Non-refundable Events.
You can address the request for a refund upon the following conditions are met:
- The double unintentional payment has been made to top-up your Account.
- The double purchase of the same Bundle occurred and You haven’t started to use the second bundle purchased as a result of unintentional double-payment.
- The System is not available outside the frames set in Service Level Agreement.
- The Services provided are inconsistent with the Service Level Agreement.
- The Customer hasn’t started to use (transfer data via) the Bundle.
- The Customer provided incomplete or inconsistent data during the Registration Procedure.
- The trial period is not refundable.
- The Customer Account blocked or suspended as a result of illegal activities by the Customer.
- The Customer has started to transfer and/or receive data through the System subject to Customers purchase of Bundle through Customer dashboard in the System.
- The Customer purchased Bundle more than 3 days ago.
- The quality of Services provided matches the conditions stipulated in Service Level Agreement.
- The time limitations of the Bundle purchased already expired.
- Connection quality and connection speed are limited to third-party capacities and are out of the scope of SOAX control. The SOAX hereby does not guarantee any quality measurements for internet connection quality provided by the third-party Internet Service Providers and you hereby agree that any concern related to the connection speed parameters is a non-refundable event.
- Denial of Software on The Customer side. As far as The Customer may use third-party and/or proprietary Software (The Customer Software) to access the System and/or for use of the System The SOAX will take no responsibility on Customer Software compatibility with the System.