Refund and Cancelation Policy. Dispute Resolution.
Last updated May 19th, 2020.
Any disputes arising out of Clients access to the Services and/or use of the System shall be resolved subject to Dispute Resolution Procedure set out as follows:
- Any dispute arising out of the use of the System shall be provided for the Customer Support of SOAX consideration by email to: [email protected] Please address any inquiries may arise in relation to Refund, Cancelation or Chargeback to the Customer Support.
- Please be aware that for security reasons we log Customer Support conversation with the Customers.
Refundable and Non-refundable Events.
You can address request for Refund upon the following conditions are met:
- The double unintentional payment have been made to top-up your Account.
- The double purchase of the same Bundle occurred and You haven’t started to use the second bundle purchased as a result of unintentional double-payment.
- The System is not available outside the frames set in Service Level Agreement.
- The Services provided are inconsistent with the Service Level Agreement.
- The Customer haven’t started to use (transfer data via) the Bundle.
- The Customer provided incomplete or inconsistent data during the Registration Procedure.
- The Customer Account blocked or suspended as a result of illegal activities by the Customer.
- The Customer have started to transfer and/or receive data through the System subject to Customers purchase of Bundle through Customer dashboard in the System.
- The Customer purchased Bundle for more than 3 days ago.
- The quality of Services provided matches the conditions stipulated in Service Level Agreement.
- The time limitations of Bundle purchased already expired.
- Connection quality and connection speed are limited to third party capacities and are out of the scope of SOAX control. The SOAX hereby do not guarantee any quality measurements for internet connection quality provided by the third-party Internet Service Providers and you hereby agree that any concern related to the connection speed parameters is a non-refundable event.
- Denial of Software on The Customer side. As far as The Customer may use third-party and/or proprietary Software (The Customer Software) to access the System and/or for use of the System The SOAX will take no responsibility on Customer Software compatibility with the System.